The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feedback on lag improvements since maintenance PSEU

Orvor
Orvor
I’ll share my feedback on the experience last night since the extended maintenance window. Can anyone confirm if this was the server upgrade to PSEU? Last night there were 3 bars on all factions plus 1 ball group I was aware of, and it was a vast improvement over the previous 2 years. I noted no hiccups even in the proximity of the BG. Other than some frame rate drops here and there, I don’t believe it’s anything to complain about. For once my skills and combos were firing and your could tell by the full server that this might be what is needed to beings players back to PVP. I am in ps5 and it was smooth. Probably the best experience I’ve had since joining in Jan 2021. Anyone care to share their experience?
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes it was ps eu. I was in a trial last night on a ps5 eu so the experience wasnt really any different for me as I rarely have lag issues in trials anyway
    Soupy twist
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    yes it was the long awaited server upgrade. Hope it stays like this!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yea server hardware upgrades
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.