Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Urgent.

Carlos93
Carlos93
✭✭✭
I have a problem.
Purchase a code for The Elder Scrolls Online Necrom Deluxe Upgrade online.
I entered the code into my The Elder Scrolls Online account and received a purchase confirmation email.
I have entered the game and the Necrom chapter appears as purchased.
The problem is that the reserve benefits do not appear in my collection.
How can I claim the reservation benefits?
I have asked support for help, but they have not provided me with any solution to this problem.

Please, that the forum moderators do not move this thread to another section.

I need help and I'm running out of time.

Many thanks to the community for the help.
Edited by ZOS_Kraken on April 18, 2023 7:32PM
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that we're on the same page, the only benefits you should have received now are the Sadrith Mora Spore Steed and Spore Pony pet. Can you confirm if you have received those?

The other benefits you will receive with the launch of Necrom in June.
    Edited by CyberOnEso on April 17, 2023 11:28AM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Carlos93
    Carlos93
    ✭✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    So that we're on the same page, the only benefits you should have received now are the Sadrith Mora Spore Steed and Spore Pony pet. Can you confirm if you have received those?

The other benefits you will receive with the launch of Necrom in June.

No, I have not received them.

When I go into the game, I go to the Crown Store.

I go to the chapter section and the Necrom chapter appears as purchased.
    But the mount and the pet do not appear in my collection.
    I know that I have bought it because I have received the purchase email.
  • Carlos93
    Carlos93
    ✭✭✭
    I am playing from PC.
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should submit a ticket I don't think the forum can resolve this one for you if there's been a mistake
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, sadly there isn't much that people on the forums can do to help.

What may help is providing your support ticket number, which can be found here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account/overview and tagging @ZOS_Kevin who may be able to help escalate it for you.

Also, make sure you have included your order number in your support ticket, which can be found in the email with the subject line "Elder Scrolls Online - Your Purchase Confirmation".
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Carlos93
    Carlos93
    ✭✭✭
    Stanx wrote: »
    You should submit a ticket I don't think the forum can resolve this one for you if there's been a mistake

It was the first thing I did, but they have not provided me with any solution.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long have you been waiting for a response from support?

They're mainly (or entirely) based in the USA and it's only just morning there. It's also a Monday so they may not have been working over the weekend, or may have only been dealing with urgent problems like people who cannot log in or have had their account compromised. So if you've been waiting less than 3 days it's not surprising you haven't gotten a response.

But also if you update a ticket or submit another one on the same topic before you get a response it bumps you to the back of the queue, so you shouldn't do that. If you get an automated reply you do need to respond to it however to confirm you've tried whatever steps it suggests and it didn't work and to give any additional info it asks for.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    Carlos93 wrote: »
    I have a problem.
    Purchase a code for The Elder Scrolls Online Necrom Deluxe Upgrade online.
    I entered the code into my The Elder Scrolls Online account and received a purchase confirmation email.
    I have entered the game and the Necrom chapter appears as purchased.
    The problem is that the reserve benefits do not appear in my collection.
    How can I claim the reservation benefits?
    I have asked support for help, but they have not provided me with any solution to this problem.

Please, that the forum moderators do not move this thread to another section.

I need help and I'm running out of time.

Many thanks to the community for the help.

I bought the regular upgrade a while ago and it came with 2 different code, one for the chapter and the other for the rest off the stuff, horse and pet in my case.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Elrender
    Elrender
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/630381/necrocom-prepurchase-no-new-mount#latest

same problem here. It seems that codes purpchsed after april 15th seems bugged? Many ppl report that they dont get spore mount and pet. Still no answer in tickets on that.
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there's a bug with game purchase rewards maybe it will get more notice if it goes into one of the threads for the new expansion. Not sure which one it would apply to best, though.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Carlos93

What is your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Carlos93
    Carlos93
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Carlos93

What is your current ticket number?

I have already solved it with support, thank you very much.
  • ZOS_Kraken
    Hello,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread as your issue has been resolved.

Zos_Kraken
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.