The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is True Exploration worth using?

Deter1UK
Deter1UK
✭✭✭✭✭
With Account Wide achievements now it is a pain trying to work out where a character has or has not been.

This addon could, potentially, help with that.

I see it has not been updated since Greymoor. So does anyone know if it will be or if it is worth using anyway?

Best Answer

• Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to work fine according to the addon comments at www.esoui.com. As you draw the map it should show you the bosses etc. if you come near, so i could help you with that account wide stuff.

Btw. even with account wide achievements the bosses and harrowstorms and dolmens show unknown for me if I get near to them. Only as long as you have not visited them "near" once they will stay white (visited) as far as I noticed.
    Answer ✓
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Seems to work fine according to the addon comments at www.esoui.com. As you draw the map it should show you the bosses etc. if you come near, so i could help you with that account wide stuff.

Btw. even with account wide achievements the bosses and harrowstorms and dolmens show unknown for me if I get near to them. Only as long as you have not visited them "near" once they will stay white (visited) as far as I noticed.

@Baertram thank you very much for the response.

I was thinking of rolling a new character for Necrom so maybe I'll give it a try for a bit of old-school gaming nostalgia :smile: