Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Vampirism stages cost reduction bug fixed now?

villiansvb16_ESO
Seeing as 1.0.7 is in effect on the US server, I have a quick question. Do you still lose the cost reduction on zoning/relogging, or have they fixed that now? I'd love not to have to wait till 1.1 for this.
  • Syndy
    Syndy
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the numerous threads of people complaining about the nerf before the passive fixes, i'm going to go with a NO...

I have yet to play though, and even if I did play I could not say either way, I'm not a vampire.
    Syndy - VR14 Breton Templar
    Sacrilege
    Daggerfall Covenant

Warhammer
    Syndia - 100 Zealot, Syndai - 99 Black Guard, Cyndrana - 84 Sorceress
  • shaoruce
    shaoruce
    Soul Shriven
    They didn't fix that
  • villiansvb16_ESO
    shaoruce wrote: »
    They didn't fix that

Thanks for the reply.
  • Dyeshan
    Dyeshan
    I Can't believe they nerf the skill line before fixing the very skills they fkn nerf.............How is this even a considered thing. I cannot wrap my head around this at all.
  • Lickyo
    Lickyo
    Soul Shriven
    its still broken and yea lets nerf vamps before actually fixing them! unbelievable
  • patrykplawskib16_ESO
    I can't stand this anymore i'm paying 15$ for bull *** and they can't even fix a skill line but "nerf" and also vamp was my means of advantages in pvp cause im a knight-blade and poorly i have to suffer with abilities that do only under 300 damage while other are exceeding to 500-800 :( bethesda had to work with such a *** company :'(
    Dunmer Master Race
  • jhooll
    jhooll
    Soul Shriven
    I am quite upset that they have nerfed the Vampire stage cost reduction without fixing the bug.
    So many games have been ruined by changes force on PvE by PvP balances. Smart games seperate theexperiences so they can be balanced seperately.
    It's a pity as enough of this sort of thing and people will just stop subscribing.