The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

On Steam, do I have to buy $5.99 package or with $16.49 package to get all them?

Scott86
Scott86
Buy The Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition
Includes The Elder Scrolls Online base game and The Morrowind Chapter

WEEKEND DEAL! Offer ends April 20

-70%$19.99
$5.99

Buy The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle
Includes the base game, all previous Chapters and High Isle Chapter.

WEEKEND DEAL! Offer ends April 20

-67%$49.99
$16.49

If I buy both and I only need to buy the second one for $16.49, I'll lose $5.99.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 17, 2023 5:46PM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    if you get the high isle collection you get the base game, high isle, blackwood, greymoor, elsweyr, summerset, and morrowind.

if you buy the base game you get the base game and morrowind.

miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends if you plan on also doing the optional subscription, all the older content comes with ESO+ minus High Isles, you can play through those content while on the subscription which comes with 1650 crowns per month you are subbed. Once the sub ends, whichever individual content you like you can buy with crowns from the subscription. High Isles will also be purchasable that way the day Necrom releases.

However with the cost reduction so high, might as well get the full package.
    Edited by phaneub17_ESO on April 17, 2023 1:35PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The $16.49 package includes everything that's in the $5.99 one, so if you're already planning to get the more expensive one there's absolutely no reason to get the cheaper one as well.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post