The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Tales of Tribute in YOUR homeland, what are you going to do about it?

AramDol
AramDol
✭✭
This one does not know, but he hopes his family is safe.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 16, 2023 3:51PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know how long I've been...Oh, hail comrade
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lead a campaign against gambling.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toss them into a watermelon.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely nothing
  • ProudMary
    ProudMary
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avoid ToT and everything to do with it.

I'm very disappointed with ZOS for putting dev time and money into ToT and releasing it as a game feature when there are so many better investments to be made into the game, like performance and balance improvements.
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly these cold callers could hardly be more annoying even if they had a boombox blasting auto tuned reggaeton beside them.
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hear ye, cardships and collectors! Test your wits and courage in a brand new card game— Tales of Tribute!
  • evan302
    evan302
    ✭✭✭
    Having had trouble installing add-ons. I took the drastic step of disabling all NPC dialogue while in towns.
    No more,
    'Hear Ye...'
    No more,
    'Do you know how long I've been looking for you...'
    No more,
    'Hail! Adventurer... '
    No more Druid Laurel whinging at the top of her voice because I'm just here to do my writs.

The peace is wonderful...
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evan302 wrote: »
    Having had trouble installing add-ons. I took the drastic step of disabling all NPC dialogue while in towns.
    No more,
    'Hear Ye...'
    No more,
    No more,
    'Hail! Adventurer... '
    No more Druid Laurel whinging at the top of her voice because I'm just here to do my writs.

Since you mentioned addons :)
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1267-NPCMuter.html
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Switch in 3... 2... 1!"

"Switch in 3... 2... 1!"

"I feel ready to test my wits and courage now in a brand new card game, which also somehow got great traditional history— Tales of Tribute!"
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly what I'm doing now - ignoring the entire thing, and like @evan302, keeping the NPCs muted. Also lately I've disabled NPC subtitles too. Yes, the peace and quiet is wonderful.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Tales Of Tribute section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ProudMary wrote: »

I'm very disappointed with ZOS for putting dev time and money into ToT and releasing it as a game feature when there are so many better investments to be made into the game, like performance and balance improvements.

You are not the only player in the game. I paid a lot to have ToT in game. I paid the update, I'm paying ESO+, crowns and so on, and I'll continue to pay if they'll continue supporting ToT. So, why do you care? I'm also paying for other parts of the game that you enjoy. Don't be so selfish. There are lots of players enjoying ToT. ;)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bat wrote: »
    evan302 wrote: »
    No more,
    'Hear Ye...'
    No more,
    No more,
    'Hail! Adventurer... '

Since you mentioned addons :)
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1267-NPCMuter.html

Does it shut the absolutely hideous bard in Vastyr? Can we configure it just to shut that thing?
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funnily enough, that is one of the zones where you do not have to go through that NPC to get your writs done.
    So... dragons... or annoying announcer... uhn... I choose dragons, thank you.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ProudMary wrote: »

Every chapter is supposed to come with a feature AND balance and improvements. And that's exactly how TOT came. High Isle came with it's own things and the devs were hard at work with a server re-architecure and a server replacement. They gave a small feature and put most of their effort into improvements, quite frankly. That's the literally the best case scenario for a chapter release when it comes to performance.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on April 17, 2023 6:49AM