The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flanking Strategist Set - Jewelry bugged?

maxjapank
maxjapank
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I heard that weapon/spell dmg enchants on jewelry for the Flanking Strategist Set is bugged, giving you much more weapon/spell dmg than intended. When used with infused trait? Is this true?
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already tested not bugged sorry ... 😓
  • Panderbander
    Panderbander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is bugged, but it has to be a piece with a weapon damage glyph already on the jewelry when it drops (instead of the usual recovery glyph).
    Leader of Lycan Syndicate, PC NA's tri-faction werewolf guild.~~~Played since the beta, got the monkey.~~~"The blood of the pack is now yours. They are your only family, your only allegiance!"
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already tested not bugged sorry ... 😓

Well, looks like there is a bug report on it. So it must be bugged.
  • Panderbander
    Panderbander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dekrypted wrote: »
    I heard there are multiple sets doing it. It'd be nice if it could be fixed instead of becoming a new meta.

Agreed, I'm abstaining from pvp (and the game as a whole) until this and other bugs like the controller issues are fixed. Game is just unplayable right now and I'm not about to drop 7 figures worth of gold or hours of my time to take advantage of something that is clearly a bug.
    Leader of Lycan Syndicate, PC NA's tri-faction werewolf guild.~~~Played since the beta, got the monkey.~~~"The blood of the pack is now yours. They are your only family, your only allegiance!"
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    i hope exploiters get banned and we get a fix
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya, I think the item has to have a weapon/spell damage enchant as dropped for you to be able to double it.

It would be interesting to pop into Broken Tusk tonight and see how extensively it is being farmed. :)