The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Light attacks not getting registered

arch1t3ct
arch1t3ct
✭✭✭
It's so hard to consistently land light attacks when playing melee (2h/dw/snb). I don't know why is that.. All medium weaves and all heavy weaves always land perfectly without any issues. But most of my light weaves are simply not getting registered on the enemy. In fact i DO light weaves, but they just hit the air instead of the enemy. I am clearly aiming at the target and am within proper range, yet still missing it like half of the times.

It's only in pvp though. When i do pve i never experience this.
  • Panderbander
    Panderbander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance you're running controller? Since the last patch about 25% of my LAs fail to fire when I'm using controller. There's no similar issue when I'm using mouse and keyboard.
    Leader of Lycan Syndicate, PC NA's tri-faction werewolf guild.~~~Played since the beta, got the monkey.~~~"The blood of the pack is now yours. They are your only family, your only allegiance!"