The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Did PS NA server just crash?

• Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    Login screen now says the server is under maintenance.

Strangely enough the PS4 players on my list are still listed as playing but all PS5 players are not.

That’s probably just the PlayStation side not refreshing. I have a ps4 and a ps5 and I can’t get in on either
  • Crazy_welshLady
    Crazy_welshLady
    Soul Shriven
    hurry up an sort your servers out u r pushing people to buy harry potter lol
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we should be opening back up PS NA for everyone. Give it a few minutes, but you should be able to log back in shortly. If you continue to have issues, please ping and we'll get additional info over to the dev team. Thanks!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • NiteFire
    NiteFire
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks!
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin what about for PC/NA. It says "lost lobby connection" every time.
  • Crazy_welshLady
    Crazy_welshLady
    Soul Shriven
    thankyou very much <3
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like there was a rollback before or during the maintenance. I had to redo daily crafting writs on one character and a motif page I got from the bank and learned was back in the bank upon logging back in.

I will check the other crafters and see if their progress was lost as well.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like there was a rollback before or during the maintenance. I had to redo daily crafting writs on one character and a motif page I got from the bank and learned was back in the bank upon logging back in.

I will check the other crafters and see if their progress was lost as well.

Something happened. Even when a scheduled maintenance gets extended, trader flip occurs at normal time, you just can’t see the results until you can log back in. But the history of the time it occurred remains accurate.

Flip happens 2pm Eastern currently. Servers went down around noon and came back up around 4pm. I logged in at 4:30pm. My guild history showed I’d won my trader an hour ago, which would have been 3:30pm. An hour and a half late for flip.

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the updates here. If there are any other examples of reverted progress, let me know. Happy to pass this own to the team.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @jcaceresw We didn’t touch PC NA since we didn’t see any drops or issues on our end. We only touched PS NA.

If you’re still having an issue, please place a ticket and let me know what that number is. I can pass that on to the team for investigation to determine if this is specific to you or a greater issue.
    Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Kevin! I didn’t log in before the crash today, so can’t speak to any reverted progress myself. Simply noticed the trader flip time anomaly and felt it worth mentioning. I recall back before PC EU had their complete and total meltdown years ago, the canary in the cage was trader flip not occurring exactly on time and pushing back farther and farther and farther until one day… it never flipped. And chaos ensued. I’m not on that server myself, but I saw the reports unfold here on the forums in real time. When you’re a trading guild GM, you pay attention to what happens to your brethren across all servers as potential forewarning for yourself.

So, the timestamp caught my eye today, but could well be because of the tragic hamster death and needing some delayed replacement versus a potential brewing issue. ;)

If any guildies talk about reverted progress in chat tonight, I’ll add that here!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I lost the daily writ progress on only the one character (about 5 mins worth of play). Plus the learned motif page returned to the bank and had to be re-learned as well as mentioned previously.

I also got more than one set of hireling mails when logging back in after maintenance to redo the daily crafting writs on the one toon. I am not sure what happened here because the other crafters could not pick up the dailies again and I already took their hireling mails.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Launcher opened. Message popped with updated agreement text. Read and accepted notice but couldn't login to PC NA fail for incorrect User ID or password error. Confirmed UserID and Password but several attempts still failed, PC NA and PTS.l l

Reset password, with successful password acceptance. However, Character Select did not appear. Instead gave the error PC not authorized. Waited for over half hour but authentication code not received in registered email account!
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Gnesnig
    Gnesnig
    ✭✭✭
    Bump. Got booted of PC/NA. Login failed and retry.

Ah sorry, this is a PS/NA thread. Too quick to follow up, but same symptoms: freeze + boot and login failure.
    Edited by Gnesnig on February 17, 2023 1:31PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the server issues on PS NA now resolved, we will be closing this thread to any future commentary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.