Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New Game Plus ESO Plus feature?

HisShadowX
HisShadowX
✭✭✭
This discussion is more for console users

Maybe a crown store feature or ESO PLUS FEATURE? There are plenty of us who play the game for the story and enjoy soloing. Why not get us an option to reset the game completely via new game plus? There are plenty of us who would like to completely start again in the beginning dungeon being over powered and role play as we see fit.
  • Gadamlub14_ESO
    Gadamlub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t mind a reset all achievements thing.
  • HisShadowX
    HisShadowX
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t mind a reset all achievements thing.

Yeah let us reset and keep playing. I hate that if I create a new character I lose my progress. I like going back in over powered

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i would Love to be able to replay quests though wouldn't love a reset
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Displaced_Salad
    Displaced_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    But you see, they already have what they consider to amount to this in game, and it nets them a profit. You just start a new character and pay crowns to get all your shards, guilds, and occult achievements. It's the closest you're going to get, and you can pay TWICE. Win-Win for the shareholders! Doesn't matter that it's not quite what you had in mind to them.
    I_CraftwithPntButter: 2023 is the year your supposed to be doing better , remember ? Advice for the future : com·mu·ni·ca·tion (noun)the imparting or exchanging of information or news.KlauthWarthog: Well, they can definitely measure fun on their spreadsheets, otherwise they would not be able to nerf it so consistently.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It used to be that you could start a new character and assign all your CP and would be quite overpowered in the beginning. Though you would have had to level up skills and things, you still would be quite powerful.

But AwA made it so even if you do this, maps are still problematic, achievements are still unlocked, and the overall feeling of "starting over" (overpowered or not) is gone. I wish they'd reconsider that whole horrible system.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS