Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in Group after leaving dungeon

ZERT1775
ZERT1775
I have been getting stuck in group after tge completion of activity. I leave group and still am registered as in group. The screen still displays the group although you are no longer joined. PS4 NA
Bring Lemons and Soul Gems
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening randomly for a while on PC. I've literally logged out of the game for over 3 hours and came back still stuck in a group that was formed by the Dungeon Finder.

The way to fix this is by simply teleporting to a different zone, and that should clear the group. Someone else suggested swapping characters but I haven't tried that myself.

There's also another bug with the Dungeon Finder where it keeps kicking you out of the dungeon instance as soon as you enter. The same fix as above works here too (teleport to different zone and then back to dungeon).

Dungeon Finder is buggy full of features...
    Edited by N00BxV1 on March 31, 2023 5:24AM