Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New crates are live but I can't purchase crowns?

hexnotic
hexnotic
✭✭✭✭
Feels anti-climatic......... :/
r5hhs0tto2tm.png
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on March 30, 2023 2:45PM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    q1ecnrzb6v7k.jpg
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope this is a fix to the account screen bugs. The one that would take you to the "link accounts" page no matter what - thus making it impossible to see important account information and purchasing subscription/crowns. And the other bug that even precluded you from logging in - it would tell you there was a security code going to your mailbox in order to log in but there wasn't.
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    ZOS_Phoenix
    admin
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the maintenance is them pushing out a fix for the gifting issue? Seems like it would be a timely moment for that.
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no way of checking if the crown crate/polymorph is giftable, or if that's bugged too. Could someone confirm or deny if the bundle is giftable?
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hexnotic wrote: »
    I have no way of checking if the crown crate/polymorph is giftable, or if that's bugged too. Could someone confirm or deny if the bundle is giftable?

In PC/EU at least the 'Ragebound Crate Bundle' currently cannot be gifted.
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hopefully, the crate gifting bug will be fixed soon. I wanted to gift the bundle to my partner so that they could be surprised after getting off work. :(
  • Arictheana
    Arictheana
    ✭✭✭
    Same here I was hoping to gift my friend one for an early bday present. =(