Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crow Store Item that is already collected

Kazi92
Kazi92
✭✭✭
Hello,

i got the Dreadhorn Style Motif today out of crown crates. I do already have the Motif completely collected, so that this Item is quite useless to me and it is bound so i cant even sell it.
Its also not possible to exchange it for crown gems. It does not show up.

Is that intended behavior or a bug?

Thanks for your help.

Kazi
  • Gadamlub14_ESO
    Gadamlub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is supposedly a bug just like the inability to gift crown crates is a bug, for the past month
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is discussed a few threads below this in this forum: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/630305/can-t-exchange-crate-motifs-for-gems-anymore
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. Thanks for the pings in this thread. Wanted to follow up on this issue. Currently 5 Ragebound Crate items not converting into gems. This is not intended. We have let our teams know and they are working on a fix for this. Only the following items are affected, and are not providing a gem breakdown value as intended:
    • Legendary Reward: Crown Crafting Motif 67: Welkynar Style - 33 gem value
    • Legendary Reward: Crown Crafting Motif 55: Dreadhorn Style - 33 gem value
    • Legendary Reward: Orb of the Spirit Queen - 33 gem value
    • Epic Reward: Reach Chandelier, Hagraven - 13 gem value
    • Epic Reward: Rite of the Harrowforged - 13 gem value

As for right now, unopened crates will be fixed if you leave them unopened until after the fix is live. Once the fix is available, when you get duplicate of the above mentioned crate items, you'll get the intended gem conversion.

For those who have opened some Ragebound Crates already or still plan on doing so prior to the fix, please keep the items and do not destroy them. When the fix rolls out, you will get the correct gems in the future as long as you do not DESTROY the item.

Thanks again for letting us know and we are working on getting this issue resolved.