Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/EU] Australian guilds ?

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm in Melbourne (GMT + 10, or 11 with DST), and would like to join a guild in my timezone. Guilds in other timezones have events that interest me sometimes, but they're almost always in the middle of the night, or during my working day.
Edited by vsrs_au on March 31, 2023 12:32PM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are there really no Australian guilds for EU server? (I updated the thread title to add 'EU' for clarification, as that's the server I play on). 4 months since I created this thread and no replies.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Are there really no Australian guilds for EU server? (I updated the thread title to add 'EU' for clarification, as that's the server I play on). 4 months since I created this thread and no replies.

you should also include the platform you play on (pc/xbox/ps). i mostly play pcna where i see some australian guilds advertising in zone chat, but i also have a few toons on pceu and never see the same there. maybe roll a toon on your server's na equivalent, find one of those australian guilds and see if they are aware of anything on eu? good luck and aussie aussie aussie!