Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Shade Polymorph - not race specific

FriedArgonians
This one is Khajiit. Why when this one previews the Shade Polymorph, my face is human??
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When khajiit embrace the Void they give up their tails and sleek whiskers.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • BaalMelqartu
    BaalMelqartu
    ✭✭✭✭
    My understanding is that shades in Elder Scrolls are from The Reach. So why would they be khajiit? I think the closest khajiit version would be dro-m'Athra.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    My understanding is that shades in Elder Scrolls are from The Reach. So why would they be khajiit? I think the closest khajiit version would be dro-m'Athra.

Funnily enough I also tried it on a Khajiit first. I was surprised at first that there wasn't differentiation, but then I remembered polymorphs are the same for everyone. Also this is a good (and lore correct) point.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shades are Reachfolk.
    a dro-m'athra polymorph would be the khajiit version but sadly that doesn't exist yet.

miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.