The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS-EU Extended Maintenance

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
What is going on with the extended maintenance for PS-EU (again)???

We had planned new dungeon runs in our guild, which we can't do as they where scheduled for 18:00 UTC.

If this was something ZOS knew in advance (like setting up stuff for the upcoming server upgrade), they should have let us know beforehand. Especially as this isn't the first time this happens with the PS-EU server.
  • beer781993
    beer781993
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same as always, they can't be on time..
    Then the bug festival as always...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We are currently working through an issue that is delaying the re-opening of the PS EU server, but we'll keep everyone posted as we have updates.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    [...] this isn't the first time this happens with the PS-EU server.

That's why you should never play on patchday...

Some of the maintenance workers in Germany will have to work until 9pm, or longer. I am pretty sure they had other plans for tonight too. Or maybe they didn't, because they knew we will get new servers and flawless performance today. Just imagine how nice it would be to get the new servers today. I didn't say we will, but just imagining it makes me happy. And sad, because it will not happen. We will not get the new servers today. Or will we?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Currently looking like we will be opening PS4 EU within an hour or so.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    PS4 EU is open as of 2pm EDT!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post