The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Premade Group Finder"

ketsparrowhawk
ketsparrowhawk
✭✭✭✭✭
Those words were spoken during the reveal event in January. My guild mates and I have LATCHED onto that phrase in hopes that a lobby system is on its way later this year. Of course it could just be wishful thinking but still we can't help think WHAT IF!!??

If such a feature is indeed in the works, here are some things we'd love to see:

1. Any number of players from 1-12 allowed. The match starts when you click start regardless of how many players are in the lobby. This would allow us to have different kinds of events like 2v2v2's, maybe just two teams of 3-4, a 1vX contest of some kind.. Lots of possibilities.
2. Select game mode of choice + random option.
3. Select map of choice + random option.

Pretty basic stuff. If this really is something we're getting then it will be a MAJOR boon to the pvp communities in ESO. I think it would improve the random queue experience as well since the people who just want to deathmatch will likely be in their own private lobbies much of the time.. therefore not ruining the objective matches in the random queue for those who prefer that style of play.

Enjoying the patch so far. Keep it up!

Thanks!
Edited by ketsparrowhawk on March 17, 2023 5:53PM
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    Do either of you have any confirmation or further information on this?
    Thanks in advance!
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Icyfire369
    Icyfire369
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice! I agree!
  • Alvedolin
    Alvedolin
    That would be great.