Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Pack leader - werewolf line

cubansyrusb16_ESO
cubansyrusb16_ESO
✭✭✭
Im sure you are aware of the Pack leader form being completely broken, but ill make a note of it here.

When you use the ultimate to enter the form it has a random cancel between 5-30 seconds, it basically just disappears ....

Best Answer

• Solthour
    Solthour
    I'd be surprised if the devs weren't working on it right now and were hoping to have it ready for next patch....... But then again I'm not going to bet on it. :D
    Solthour
    Eu Server
    AD
    Answer ✓
  • jaron_edow
    jaron_edow
    ✭✭
    at least you're a werewolf..
  • Spriggen
    Spriggen
    ✭✭✭
    Just be patient. Devs are probably well aware of the issue and it may be addressed in the next patch.
    Edited by Spriggen on April 14, 2014 3:08AM
  • adrenalytic
    adrenalytic
    ✭✭
    Spriggen wrote: »
    Devs
    probably
    aware
    patch.

I farted.
    Edited by adrenalytic on April 14, 2014 2:06AM
  • Spriggen
    Spriggen
    ✭✭✭
    Lay of the baked beans pal.
  • bear8wardb16_ESO
    13 days later..... I still have this bug
  • Donohue768_ESO
    Exact same thing still happening to me. Clearly not a priority on their end.
  • MrMT
    MrMT
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf is pretty much about the lowest priority right now. I wouldn't expect a fix within the next two months. Enjoy it as it is or respec.
  • salmoncat33
    salmoncat33
    ✭✭
    I like this bug, it lets me use ww skills when not in ww form. Only downside is no ult and no weapon swap.
  • MazhiraDar
    MazhiraDar
    Soul Shriven
    I did some testing at Hircine's shrine (Reaper's March) and found out that Pack Leader works fine until any other player shows up. I think it has something to do with the bonus ultimate gain to other players that comes with the morph. I hope they fix it soon.
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    MazhiraDar wrote: »
    I did some testing at Hircine's shrine (Reaper's March) and found out that Pack Leader works fine until any other player shows up. I think it has something to do with the bonus ultimate gain to other players that comes with the morph. I hope they fix it soon.
    One of my guild mates think the samething. He said his transformation works when he is alone but not with other people.
  • Beast_Soul
    Beast_Soul
    ✭✭
    Good news! They nerfed another ww bug, but haven't gotten around to making the base morph actually work. Come on, devs.