The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

And again Zenimax

Chirru
Chirru
✭✭✭✭
US off times means for the rest of the world BOT - TIME
-
As I am writing this (05.05...) I witnessed about twenty or more Bots running about Bleakrock Island picking whole areas clean.

How many Cheating Players are there to make it worthwhile for the Bot-Drivers to do so?

Yes, I lay the Blame absolutely and totally at the feet of Cheating Players. If the Shoe fits you... I hope they catch you and cancel your Account permanently.

I feel sad for all the honest players in PvP who have frankly have no chance against the Cheaters throwing purchased Gold into the game-play.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold doesn't get you that far ahead and it is easy enough to get your own.

I do hope Zenimax is looking into and banning the players who are buying gold as you are correct that if no one bought gold there would be no botters!
    Options
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    bots happen in every MMO in the beginning and over time each company finds ways to combat them and you all know Zenimax knows about them. They have said it, we have proof of them coming into the game and removing bots, you all know its happening. Its never ever ever ever going to happen over night. It will be weeks if not months before the majority of the problem is taken care of. Just do your part by reporting spammers in game when it happens. If you just complain about it and do not report locations, times, places, Zenimax cant track it.
    Options