The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question for Dawnbreaker AD players. (NA)

Xsorus
Xsorus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't play on DB, but everytime I look at the Campaign list, and I see you guys sitting at 3 bars, and the realms sitting at low population, and then i look down at Wabbajack and i see EP and DC sitting at 3 bars and AD sitting at Low Population..I have to wonder

Why did you buy this game? Clearly you don't want to fight other players...

Yet you're out in PvP lands.. doing what exactly?

In otherwords, Grow some balls

This applies to any other Faction pulling the same BS...

• Izatar
    Izatar
    ✭✭✭
    There are basically three kinds of players homed on NA Dawnbreaker:
    1) PvPers who play on auriel's bow( or some other server) mostly, but who like the emperor buffs.
    2) PvErs who like the more sandboxy playstyle of Cyrodiil
    3)PvPers who like small scale skirmishing rather than zergs.

So the gist of your point is misinformed; dawnbreaker pvpers are guesting most of the time.
    Edited by Izatar on May 4, 2014 10:31PM
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Izatar wrote: »
    There are basically three kinds of players homed on NA Dawnbreaker:
    1) PvPers who play on auriel's bow( or some other server) mostly, but who like the emperor buffs.
    2) PvErs who like the more sandboxy playstyle of Cyrodiil
    3)PvPers who like small scale skirmishing rather than zergs.

So the gist of your point is misinformed; dawnbreaker pvpers are guesting most of the time.

So you're saying, That if a player is Guesting on another server, The Population meter shows them on their home server

Hmmm..I don't think that's how it works mate

Figured i'll expand on your other points some more, since they were equally bad

1. Sure, you can make your home server DB, if you absolutely want that extra edge in pvp, and that's fine if you're guesting on another server, But AD players on DB are at 3 bars, and despite what you think if you're guested on another server you're counted on there, Not on your original server.
    2. There is plenty of servers that offer this playstyle that doesn't have AD with high population and the other 2 servers with low population, so I don't buy that either.
    3. Again, this goes to point 2, plenty of servers offer this, So why the hell would you play on a server when you have the massive Zerg.

The fact that you just tried to make excuses for hiding behind a zerg on DB reflects poorly on you.

Edited by Xsorus on May 4, 2014 10:44PM
    Options
  • Izatar
    Izatar
    ✭✭✭
    No, Dawnbreaker NA is very populated, and there are a lot of PvEers there. But there are a lot of PvPers too, and those people are already guest playing on other servers. Those guesting players are a likely cause of the imbalance that allows AD to be winning in 6 out of 10 campaigns right now.
    Also, all those PvErs do an awful lot to keep the Dawnbreaker map yellow most of the time. Do not underestimate the power of PvDoor. :D
    Options
  • Izatar
    Izatar
    ✭✭✭
    Ok man, I am not going to elaborate the Dominion strategies to you. Dominion is crushing the other factions, and it isn't an accident. It is comprised of the same guilds who dominated Guild Wars 2.
    (And no, I am saying that the meter measures homed players!)
    You don't think it be like it is but it do.
    Edited by Izatar on May 4, 2014 11:19PM
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, Dawnbreaker NA is very populated, and there are a lot of PvEers there. But there are a lot of PvPers too, and those people are already guest playing on other servers. Those guesting players are a likely cause of the imbalance that allows AD to be winning in 6 out of 10 campaigns right now.
    Also, all those PvErs do an awful lot to keep the Dawnbreaker map yellow most of the time. Do not underestimate the power of PvDoor. :D

Ok man, I am not going to elaborate the Dominion strategies to you. Dominion is crushing the other factions, and it isn't an accident. It is comprised of the same guilds who dominated Guild Wars 2.
    You don't think it be like it is but it do.

There is no Dominion Strategy to PvDing with high population vs 2 low population teams

Just like there isn't an DC Strategy to doing it on Bloodthorn right now.

Its simply a matter of people being a bunch of wusses and hiding behind the zerg.

Options
  • maholi
    maholi
    ✭✭✭
    Our PVP comes and goes. EP used to keep us entertained for most nights. (really good pvpers over there) And then, this week, DC has been wrecking us with their V10's... and 1 V4 who takes on the entire zerg (you know who you are) and never dies. All in all a lot of fun though!
    Options
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    People tend to choose the path of least resistance. These same type of people are the ones asking for a increase in AP rewards for taking undefended objectives. How they find entertainment in any of this; I don't know.
    - done w/ it
    Options
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have often pondered this same question. Why folks continue to log into a server where they own everything and have no one to fight is beyond me, but when we want to farm for AP, that is our server of choice. We should be thankful that all the bads clump up for easy farming.

Options
  • Sociabear
    Sociabear
    ✭✭
    I play DC on Dawnbreaker.
    Myself and my 2 other bros of the tripod love the constant supply of AD to farm, so stay on server please! ;)

Sadly last few days the DC has had some zerg guilds guesting and tossing the balance way over to DC.

Koas - Vampire DK
    Edited by Sociabear on May 5, 2014 3:05PM
    Options