The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC EU Ravenwatch.

blktauna
blktauna
✭✭✭✭✭
Doing my guild run in Ravenwatch was torment today. It got so bad that I'd be dead and the DKs and Templars killing me hadn't even rendered in yet.
A group of about 20 AD descended on Glademist and I was completely unable to use my bow. Full draw and that was it. I was getting hit by everyone else but I was unable to finish the shot or break out of the animation. This continued to happen for the half an hour I could manage to tolerate it but I just gave up and left.

I've never seen it this horrendous in No Proc, No CP
PCNA
PCEU
  • DaggersKid
    DaggersKid
    ✭✭✭
    It‘s like 1-2 hours between 21:00 to 23:00 laggy and more so on weekends. Slot AOEs and zerg, leech ticks or wait it out / do some real life. That‘s kinda the solution i found. Also sometimes you can go smallscale somewhere on the map, where no zergs are (we liked bruma) and lagg is less bad.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just take it as a hint to stop for the evening. But honestly, I've never seen lag so pervasive and awful in that campaign.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same for everyone, sadly. During evening runs, especially in the weekends, I prefer running ranged magicka builds as they're a little less frustrating to play in lag than melee classes.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same things happen on CP campaign. But there you also have DC & PB procs - and as a result it gets even worse. Fighting & learning how to play better is kinda pointless & I would even say - impossible. Often I find myself just waiting in stealth on my NB in the corner of a keep and not even fighting - just waiting for things to get quiet and maybe get some AP. At this point there is simply no reason to even try to play. That is how laggy it is. Also - approaching a big fight and maybe help always ends up with getting kicked from server and 3 - 4 attempts to login back. But then I am back at my allaiance home base and in the place I got kicked from lol.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very laggy....my ping is 500+ ms.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ragequit from PCEU Ravenwatch again. Horrifying lag. My toon stopped moving completely and all skills were greyed ot. Not to mention the minute+ load screens. This is completely unacceptable.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    RW has been fine for me since the new update
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky you. My performance has sadly degraded consistently since U33 :(
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 years since last checked if ZOS has fixed anything to do with Cyrodiil. I guess my surprise is not that nothing has been improved but that multi-player PvP is still wheezing along, gasping its eternal last breath.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    I feel for the EU server, but when you guys get that server upgrade it should be a night and day. I know it sucks being told that a fix is coming, but the NA server was like this and now it's just, it feels so good in Ravenwatch.
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Back after more then one year and my words are already hitting bullseye. Lets improve the game together players and game makers.
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Have been fighting for a week and have to admit that time is going fast during a playtime session. Still in the phase of picking up old and new friends and inviting to the guild. Also introducing players from our previous game to ESO, as we are connected through Discord. Bringing a small group to Cyrodiil and learn how to play again is quite satisfying so far. Finding the buttons and using the best skills and spells for the right moments is our current challenge and will bring us on the path forward. Forming a hardcore line within the guild is not finished yet. Exposure to other groups and individual players is also a part of the learning curve and has our interest in developing the best strategy at every situation and will be under further notice at a later stage.
    Edited by Tigor on March 3, 2023 7:54PM
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Health and health recovery is making substantial differences in surviverability and deligent on the spot fighting is now more rewarding and much more fun in our small group. Damage output is mainly resoluted by the ultimates. Support by stun, fear and immobilisation keep the enemies at a distance. Resource management is something to look into in more detail, but could possibly be pacified by the best working bonusses.