Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Home Pariah's Pinnacle: regular?

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello All

Just a short question: I really like this home but it doesn't seem to be a standard one? Does it come sporadically in store?

Thanks for info :)

Edited for an add: sorry, didn't take care, posted in wrong forum. Feel free to move it. My bad. o:)
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 28, 2023 11:57AM
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea it’s one of those expensive ones that cycles in and out for a few days.

I’m not a fan of the super expensive housing system, but I’ll admit I have several manor homes.

Some good strategies to save you real world money and the headache are exchange in-game gold for crowns with someone, or strategize your eso+ to avoid out-right buying all the crowns (like I have my yearly set in July so every summer I have a bunch of I want to buy something big.)

Or at the very worst case, look out for crown sales. We might get another in April to start building bank.

Hope that helps!
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ayuuuup. Yet another limited-availability house.

It really sucks that they chose to make both of the only two houses in Wrothgar limited-availability.
    (Forgemaster Falls being the other.)
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • DreamyLu
      DreamyLu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Thanks guys, will take care not to miss the next time it will be in store, and will prepare my gold :D

Is there no way in store to set up an alert for arrival of an item we're waiting for?
      Edited by DreamyLu on February 28, 2023 4:48AM
      I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
    • Flameweaver1951
      Flameweaver1951
      ✭✭✭
      I'm still waiting for the house on Arteum to show up !! It's been a good couple of years since I last saw it for sale and I didn't have enough gold at that time.
    • ZOS_Icy
      ZOS_Icy
      mod
      Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
      Staff Post
    • thecatsme0w
      thecatsme0w
      ✭✭✭
      I'm still waiting for the house on Arteum to show up !! It's been a good couple of years since I last saw it for sale and I didn't have enough gold at that time.

The Psijic Villa was in the crown store last spring :)
      thecatsme0w
      PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.