Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Caldwell's Almanac - Shinji's Scarp

Graydon
Graydon
✭✭✭✭✭
Help Murtag Clan stop the Ironhand ogres.

I seem to be stuck. I destroyed the beams and escaped the mine. However my quest Journal has not updated. Did I miss something after I was awoken outside?
I saved King Emeric and General Godrum is in the palace begging the King for forgiveness. No quest completion or progression.

Best Answers

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am stuck here too, kind of forgot about it. No quest to abandon and restart, none to pick up. PS4 NA
    Fear is the Mindkiller
    Answer ✓
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe you can find your missing step here:

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Shinji's_Scarp

Shinji's Scarp — Help the Murtag Clan stop the Ironhand ogres.
    Required for Cadwell's Almanac General Godrun's Orders: Help the Murtag Clan reclaim Shinji's Scarp.
    Required for Cadwell's Almanac Ending the Ogre Threat: Stop the Ironhand ogres from using a mountain cavern to attack Shinji's Scarp.
    Required for Cadwell's Almanac Godrun's Dream: Rescue the general from the realm of nightmares.
    Required for Cadwell's Almanac Ogre Teeth: Help a Murtag clan captain gather components for a war trophy.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Answer ✓
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I rescued the general, but not sure about those teeth, have to check tonight.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
    Answer ✓
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Ourorboros.

It was the teeth!

Answer ✓
  • TheGent
    TheGent
    ✭✭✭
    Im stuck here too did everything this is the only thing holding me form getting the silver done
    ESO: @The.Gent
    I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• Stille_desAethers
    Stille_desAethers
    ✭✭✭
    indeed, it was the teeth!
    Aus der Engel Ordnungen is a bald, bespectacled, Dunmer vampire with an affection for Dwarven tech. She cannot hear you scream. "For beauty really is nothing but the beginning of terror..."