Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I change race in armory?

XSTRONG
XSTRONG
✭✭✭✭✭
My Templar is a Breton if I save Build 1 as a Breton then create a new build and buy a race change token and changes him to Orc and saves as build 2 am I able to swap races between Breton and Orc in my armory then?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 25, 2023 7:29PM

Best Answers

• Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, the only things that are constant across builds are race, class and alliance
    Answer ✓
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nah. ive had to update armory builds after changing race.

when you equip an build with an 'old' race, you're just the current one with no points in the racial passives.
    Answer ✓
  • Kirawolfe
    Kirawolfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think so, no. The armory seems to track only gear, skills, cp, mundus, and your active curse. It would probably just try to apply the template over the current race, flubbing the racial passives.

But that's just a guess ;)
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I applaud your ingenuity
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I thought I should ask before trying it.
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would pay for the race to change in Armory!
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post