Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Request] Please display the size of housing object before crafting or buying.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
[Request] Please display the size of housing object before crafting or buying.

Some of housing object size is too much huge than I thought. Especially, floor and wall parts.
I need character figure at the preview window as size reference. I don't want to wasting my precious
housing crafting material anymore, because of the unsuitable size of building parts.

And more...

I want "snapping" option for the housing structure object like the wall and floor.
(ref_Settlement building of Fallout4)
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think ZOS added the light and dark floor tiles to give us an idea of the size. I have mentioned it several times, but there is no scale for the tiles so we have no idea how large or small the item is.

I bought that large Redguard structural item from the Luxury Vendor a few weeks ago and found it is way too large for what I had planned to do. Now it sits in the bank.

We need something for scale.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    i'd love some sort of trial ability, like a 'ghost' item of what you want, so you can place it wherever to see how it may work.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd love some sort of trial ability, like a 'ghost' item of what you want, so you can place it wherever to see how it may work.

Good idea!

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. And full rotation through all the axes so we can see the top and bottom of objects (still smarting about buying a crown store rock that doesn't have faces in all directions).
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please! For many items, it's really hard to tell how big is. I often want something that will fit in a certain space, I guess, sometimes I'm right sometimes not.
    PS5/NA
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Well the game Anno 1800 that is big on building settelments has some sort of "building planer" feature to plan ahead your settelments. You can place all your buildings ahead of time and once you have the materials to actually build them, you can klick the "build now" button.

Something simular might be cool to have. Imagine placing everything you want to place ahead of time and once you have the furniture, you get a highlight where you planned to place it. All you do is pressing a buttom and watch, as the dreamhouse you planned, comes together :wink:

That way you might be able to actually plan everything out bevore crafting, farming or buying the furniture and know that everything fits :smile:
    Edited by ThelerisTelvanni on February 25, 2023 1:08PM
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the game Anno 1800 that is big on building settelments has some sort of "building planer" feature to plan ahead your settelments. You can place all your buildings ahead of time and once you have the materials to actually build them, you can klick the "build now" button.

Something simular might be cool to have. Imagine placing everything you want to place ahead of time and once you have the furniture, you get a highlight where you planned to place it. All you do is pressing a buttom and watch, as the dreamhouse you planned, comes together :wink:

That way you might be able to actually plan everything out bevore crafting, farming or buying the furniture and know that everything fits :smile:

It's good idea too. I want preview menu like that.

2023/12/21