The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the EP dominating campaign?

Captainkrunch96
Captainkrunch96
✭✭✭
I am looking for the campaign where EP dominates all. I dont like to dominate, but after spending half an hour sneaking through cyrodiil while travelling to Chorrol and getting killed by some random DC player, I was planning on just guesting on a server for pve and then pvping on the balanced servers. So which is the EP dominating one?

EDIT: oh and btw I am talking about NA megaserver.
Edited by Captainkrunch96 on May 3, 2014 7:28PM
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    None atm. But Ive guested in Wabbajack and it seems ep and dc there are on equal footing.

Bloodthorn was ep dominated before but then dc became uber strong.

Goldbrand has its ups and downs last week i guested there it was ep dominated but then only at a certain time slot.

Well, we do not dominate any campaigns atm but my best bet is go for goldbrand atleast in there, theres a time slot where we own most map
    Options
  • Aviarium
    Aviarium
    Soul Shriven
    you should think about that tactics. if you take a completely dominated campaign, there might be no one out for pvp and these quest-cities are attracting a lot of gankers. so usually you end up being killed while doing quests
    Options
  • casselna_ESO
    casselna_ESO
    ✭✭
    Goldbrand.
    Options