The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2023 Q1 Event Schedule (January through March)

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! Here are the next set of in-game events for Q1 2023! We will update with more specific times as we get closer to the in-game events and link to the appropriate article. Thanks!

Season of the Dragon Celebration
Article Link
Start: Thursday, January 26 @ 10am ET (3pm UTC)
End: Tuesday February 7 @ 10am ET (3pm UTC)

Jester's Festivall
Article link
Start: Wednesday, March 29 @ 10am ET (3pm UTC)
End: Thursday, April 6 @ 10am ET (3pm UTC)

Whitestrake's Mayhem
Link to updated Whitestrake's Information
wqungybflbom.jpg

Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 3, 2023 2:00PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭
    No Whitestrake's until mid March?

Hopefully this is because you guys want to be able to get the new hardware installed before the event.

@DirtyDeeds765
    Edited by DirtyDeeds765 on January 23, 2023 8:03PM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Whitestrake's until mid March?

Hopefully this is because you guys want to be able to get the new hardware installed before the event.

Hopefully this is because they're working to enable double tel var as well, in light of 2022's canceled double tel var event.
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, so wanted to chime in here. We have passed on this thread and some of the general feedback about the lack of double Tel Var events. In chatting with the dev team, they are are considering ways to rolling more Imperial City aspects into Mid-Year Mayhems to help with this particular gap for additional Tel Var earnings. However, this is currently not definite or definitive. Still in the plans stages to see how implementation could work. Just wanted to highlight that here.

As noted, we have passed this to the events dev team and they will take a look at feedback in the thread. Hope this helps provide additional clarity.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RedBranch wrote: »
    Ready to jest.

you've gotta be joking :)
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The picture below is from today's livestream - is Whitestrake's Mayhem still happening in mid-march?

mc4nql46t2yc.png

Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @React We did have a shift in the schedule for Whitestrake's Mayhem. We can confirm the event graphic that was shown during yesterday's Global Reveal is accurate and the most up-to-date. We'll have more information about all this very soon, but in the meantime, please know there will still be a Whitestrake's Mayhem event scheduled in the future.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @React We did have a shift in the schedule for Whitestrake's Mayhem. We can confirm the event graphic that was shown during yesterday's Global Reveal is accurate and the most up-to-date. We'll have more information about all this very soon, but in the meantime, please know there will still be a Whitestrake's Mayhem event scheduled in the future.

Crushing to hear. I sincerely hope this gives the developers time to enable double telvar during the event, like you had mentioned they were considering in the comment below. With over four years since new content, no mention of new pvp content in 2023, nothing to show by way of improvements for the year long code project, and two consecutive cancelled/postponed pvp events, it really feels like PVP is being phased out.
    Hi All, so wanted to chime in here. We have passed on this thread and some of the general feedback about the lack of double Tel Var events. In chatting with the dev team, they are are considering ways to rolling more Imperial City aspects into Mid-Year Mayhems to help with this particular gap for additional Tel Var earnings. However, this is currently not definite or definitive. Still in the plans stages to see how implementation could work. Just wanted to highlight that here.

As noted, we have passed this to the events dev team and they will take a look at feedback in the thread. Hope this helps provide additional clarity.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Duane
    Duane
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, i must say this is really disheartening news I agree with @React, this does feel like PvP is being phased out of existence. Performance since update 36 during primetime has reverted back to the way it was before the server upgrades. I fear this will happen to the other platforms as well, a boost of performance, then falling flat on its face after only a few short months. I guess the only thing we have to hope for is the coded rewrite to fix the performance issues. But honestly i wont hold my breath on this one. I really just wish we wouldn't get mush mouth corporate nonsense speak about PvP. All this 'vagueness' gets really old when we really have nothing new to show for it.

TheRealGodzilla
    Edited by Duane on January 26, 2023 7:49PM
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm assuming and expecting this is because you guys want time to get all the new hardware installed and running before Whitestrake's to give us the best experience possible. I will also be assuming that the missed telvar event last year will be incorporated into the event (that's coming soon) to make up for its absence last year as well as us still getting the second Whitestrake's towards the end of year around the same time we always get it.

@DirtyDeeds765
  • MetallicMonk
    MetallicMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the bar couldn't get any lower. I should remember to never doubt you guys.
  • Duane
    Duane
    ✭✭✭

I'm assuming and expecting this is because you guys want time to get all the new hardware installed and running before Whitestrake's to give us the best experience possible. I will also be assuming that the missed telvar event last year will be incorporated into the event (that's coming soon) to make up for its absence last year as well as us still getting the second Whitestrake's towards the end of year around the same time we always get it.

@DirtyDeeds765

well they could always say that? But still didn't and have been given 2 chances by not only Kevin but Gina to give insight as to why its being postponed... The effort required is less than nothing and they cant even do that
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Duane We stated this in another thread, but wanted to note it here as well. We are nailing down some details before following up with more insight. We can't give you the best possible information if we don't have these details down. But we are trying to get it handled asap. We'll update this thread as well once we have all of the details confirmed.
    Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Duane We stated this in another thread, but wanted to note it here as well. We are nailing down some details before following up with more insight. We can't give you the best possible information if we don't have these details down. But we are trying to get it handled asap. We'll update this thread as well once we have all of the details confirmed.

Appreciate the clarification. Hope to hear concrete details soon.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really sad news, was looking forward to alliance change tokens on discount and needed some golden pvp jewelry for builds.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working PvP servers? In our own homeland?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just wanted to update here. Gina shared on ESO live that we will have more information on Monday on Whitestrake's. So please keep an eye out for that. Just wanted to keep you up to date.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 27, 2023 10:07PM
    Staff Post
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to hear more about this on Monday though, the delay shouldn’t be so under the radar, honestly.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Duane
    Duane
    ✭✭✭
    Any updates on PvP event?
  • possived
    possived
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there good sir, are there any updates on the pvp event?
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi All, just wanted to update here. Gina shared on ESO live that we will have more information on Monday on Whitestrake's. So please keep an eye out for that. Just wanted to keep you up to date.

Hello. Looking forward to an update on Whitestrake's Mayhem.

@DirtyDeeds765

Edited by DirtyDeeds765 on January 30, 2023 8:36PM
  • Velocious_Curse
    Velocious_Curse
    ✭✭✭

Do we have a timeline of when on this glorious PTS Monday?
    2100cp- Xbox
    MagSorc x2(1 Grand Overlord)
    Magplar x2(1 Grand Overlord)
    MagDK x2 (2 Grand Overlords)
    Magblade (Grand Overloard)
    MagDen x2
    Stamplar x2
    Stamblade x2
    StamDK
    Necro x2
    Arc
    170cp-PC
    MagSorc
    Stamplar
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, here is the update on Whitestrake's and some of the hardware refresh information. We hope this provides some context as to why Whitestrake's has moved. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/626586/status-on-hardware-refresh-whitestrake-s-mayhem-event-january-2023
    Staff Post
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (nevermind)
    Edited by Tevalaur on January 31, 2023 8:38AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, not even explorer's celebration this februrary? That makes for one incredibly dull month.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »
    So, not even explorer's celebration this februrary? That makes for one incredibly dull month.

March also looks bleak, as Jesters is the will most likely be March 30 - April 6 <basing this on past dates for the event>
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Jester’s Festival the next event that gives tickets?

I’m only playing (and renewing ESO Plus) these days when a ticket event is going on, but i don’t want to miss any tickets, so I wish there was a calendar on the website that gave us dates for upcoming events, even if they were subject to change. So that we had some kind of idea.
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, when is Jester's Festival happening, and when does the ESO Anniversary Jubilee event happen? Since the two seem to be very close together.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We should have some information on Jester's Fest to share soon. We'll update this thread once that information is available.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    As promised, we have Jester's Fest Info available now. You can check it out here. https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63857
    Staff Post
  • Miliana
    Miliana
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin typo in your OG post. "Tuesday, April 6th" is actually a Thursday >.<
    @Milianaa - PC/NA - End Game Healer
    Tamriel Crown Exchange GM

World Record - vSO: 177,706
    NA First Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA First Title Trifecta (TTT, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer - Templar Healer)