The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Jump Failed - Destination Full

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
I wandered into Red Ruby Cave cuz I have never been there. Whacked a few ding-a-lings... tried to leave
"The Jump Failed - Destination Full"...but no option to do anything else.

This sucks...

I have to kill myself?

Any1 else?

Tanks,

Z
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You have to keep trying to leave.

The delves in Cyrodiil are not technically in Cyrodiil. I don't know how it works. If you enter a delve or Cheesemonger when Cyrodiil's population is full and with a waiting time of more than a few minutes, it takes time to reenter Cyrodiil from a delve or Cheesemonger. Keep trying and eventually you will be back in Cyrodiil.

Side-note and off topic a bit- If you have a scroll quest and the scroll gets recovered and placed while you are in a delve or Cheesemonger, your scroll quest will not be fullfilled. That's just another example of the delves not being technically in Cyrodiil.

Rule of thumb: Check your campaign's population and the estimated waiting time before entering a delve or Cheesemonger. If the waiting time is in the single digits on the low end- say around 4 minutes, the wait time to leave the delve or cheesemonger is not bad, otherwise, skip going into those places unless you don't mind waiting.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queue for an IC campaign and the re-queue for Cyrodiil. It sucks but now you know to never enter a Cyrodiil delve when there’s a queue.