The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Race "shrine" suggestions please!

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm making ten race-themed shrines in a home, and I'm looking for suggestions for furnishings please.

For Bosmer I have the handfasting pedestal and the trellis (from Vulkwasten), with a couple of wood elf dividers;
For Khajiit, I have a small ancient Elsweyr shrine, a meditation ring, the Khenarthi bell and Wind chime thing;
For Redguard I have Morwha's Bounty, two Ra Gada Ibis and a section of Redguard fence;
For Argonian I have a replica Hist and the achievement calendar furnishing from Shadows of the Hist;

Ones I'm looking for ideas on:

Orcs: so far I have a Malacath head and I know there are 3 totems in the Achievement furnisher.

Breton: all I have is a statue of Arkay.

Dunmer: only have Altar of Almalexia, but I will also add the Tribunal Altar

Altmer: only have an Alinor Trellis and a Kinlady statue so far. Will probably add the Kinlord statue as well.

Imperial: only have an Imperial Champion statue.

Nord: have a Dragon banner and an Ebony Fox; going to add a Dragon Shrine and Ysgramor statue.

Can anyone add any suggestions please? So, looking I'm not wanting actual "furniture" suggestions per se (such as a Redguard spittoon or bookcase, for example), more items that suggest the quintessential essence of each race.
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • thecatsme0w
    thecatsme0w
    ✭✭✭
    There are also 3 Orcish totems from the Lux vendor too.
    thecatsme0w
    PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are also 3 Orcish totems from the Lux vendor too.

True, but I missed those...
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I suggest the Anvil of Orsinium blacksmithing station antiquity for Orc, though there is a bug where players aren’t able to re-enter Old Orsinium to get the lead right now.

EDIT: typo
    Edited by katanagirl1 on February 19, 2023 4:53AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d definitely suggest just getting the eight individual shrines for the Divines.