Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a way to Quickslot Personalities?

Thee_Cheshire_Cat
Thee_Cheshire_Cat
✭✭✭✭
So yay, the quickslot wheel has been updated.

However, i don't see a way to add personalities to it, or am i wrong? Is there an addon that might allow for this or anything?
Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont think that personalities can be quickslotted

the same would go for "equippable" cosmetics (mounts, non combat pets, costumes, skins, etc)

an addon would be possible, but i dont know of any off hand since i havent really done much looking into that (as its not something ive been personally interested in lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the Inventory menu, press Q and then type the name of the Personality you are looking for in the search bar. Then drag it to one of the slots on the Quickslot wheel and you're done.
    Edited by Maitsukas on February 16, 2023 7:37PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

the same would go for "equippable" cosmetics (mounts, non combat pets, costumes, skins, etc)

an addon would be possible, but i dont know of any off hand since i havent really done much looking into that (as its not something ive been personally interested in lol)
    I have costumes on one of my quickslot wheels, so they're OK.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hats, pets & cosmetics are definitely slottable so personalities should be too
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »

ive never tried quickslotting them, cause most of the time i have no room on the base quickslot lol, if they had a separate quickslot like assistants, companions, emotes, and mementos it might be better, like a cosmetic wheel
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ive never tried quickslotting them, cause most of the time i have no room on the base quickslot lol, if they had a separate quickslot like assistants, companions, emotes, and mementos it might be better, like a cosmetic wheel
    Agreed. I just use 1 slot on the main wheel for my favourite costume, so I can toggle it when I want to take it "on" and "off".
    Edited by vsrs_au on February 17, 2023 3:54AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭

Agreed. I just use 1 slot on the main wheel for my favourite costume, so I can toggle it when I want to take it "on" and "off".

There is actually an addon to allow you to load all your costumes, even better than a quickslot wheel. You can name them whatever you want, and not only slot the costume, but whatever hairstyle/personality/mount/pet etc you want to go with it. It's called AlphaStyle. HIGHLY recommend.

As for pulling over a personality to the quickslot wheel i will have to give it a try when i login next, and will check back here if i have any trouble. Thank you all for taking the time to comment.

*Update:
    Yes you can quickslot personalities. However, seems you can only put them on the MAIN quickslot wheel, where you have your potions, unfortunately.
    Edited by Thee_Cheshire_Cat on February 17, 2023 4:57PM
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personalities can be quickslotted! I have a few on my bar myself ;)

Just open the quickbar menu and in "All" tab's search bar type the name of the personality you're looking for. The "All" tab is VERY large, so using the sear bar is the quickest way of finding what you're looking for.