Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Bedding

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Lot’s of wonderful bed designs in ESO! It would be lovely to have some options for blankets — folded, rumpled, partially draped — that we could put on beds and elsewhere to further customize and make things look cozy. :blush:

I must confess I am rather puzzled by the various stone beds — Dwarven and Druidic for instance — would anyone actually use such a bed? It seems incredibly uncomfortable as well as inefficient. Aren’t various floor bedding options as exist for Argonians, Bosmer, and Khajiit more appropriate simple options? I would be glad to see additional floor bedding options, actually, including something futon-style if appropriate to any of the cultures of Tamriel.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a post before mentioning about bedding options, how they would be nice to have. i agree, blankets would be wonderful. i'd be leaning more toward rumpled/ messy types, like you see on some elswyer beds and such. Love the 3d look of them.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've slept on hardwood, concrete, or carpeted floors without any padding underneath sometimes without a pillow, its possible; it's not great on your alignment but doable. Just think of it as a super firm bed, that you don't want to bounce on.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've slept on hardwood, concrete, or carpeted floors without any padding underneath sometimes without a pillow, its possible; it's not great on your alignment but doable. Just think of it as a super firm bed, that you don't want to bounce on.

Yeah, it makes sense if you’re sleeping on a floor, but if you’re going to the effort to build a bed, who would make one out of stone? I would think it the most difficult to make, very inconvenient to move, and little to no added comfort over sleeping on the floor.
    there was a post before mentioning about bedding options, how they would be nice to have. i agree, blankets would be wonderful. i'd be leaning more toward rumpled/ messy types, like you see on some elswyer beds and such. Love the 3d look of them.

Agreed, the Elsweyr beds are some of my favorites! :blush: