Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Please ZOS, let me buy a house in balmora in vvardenfell.

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
I dont want a swanky mansion, just a house in the city.

Morrowind was my first TES game and balmora was my home, I used to dump all my gear in the crates outside the shops and guilds.
Then I eventually installed a non intrusive mod that adds a small player house in balmora.
It was comfy.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 14, 2023 3:01PM
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And built-in guest
    MW-npc-Caius_Cosades.jpg
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not all that much into housing but I'd also like to see more moderate size houses inside cities.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snamyap wrote: »
    Not all that much into housing but I'd also like to see more moderate size houses inside cities.

I am not really into housing too but I do have a small resourceful home, the tiny one in the rift.
    though if I had a choise of anywhere, it would be Balmora.

I do own lots of free or tiny houses and I bought a house in craglorn, just because I need to eventually buy houses for the in game achievements
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snamyap wrote: »

Came to say this. I spend a lot of time in the inn rooms specifically because I value the in-town thing.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preferably one with plenty of room for pillows.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • praxis
    praxis
    ✭✭✭
    And a dead body that can hold unlimited items and not disappear!!!
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! For a lot of people a house in Balmora was their first-ever house, usually acquired by murdering the owner lol.

My first was in Daggerfall but when I first played Morrowind I murdered someone for their house. How could you not? Such a nice town.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really love a town home in Balmorra! :heart:
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Balmora missed a housing oppurtunety.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! For a lot of people a house in Balmora was their first-ever house, usually acquired by murdering the owner lol.

My first was in Daggerfall but when I first played Morrowind I murdered someone for their house. How could you not? Such a nice town.

I didn't even think to remove an NPC and take their home, maybe a testament to my character. I just stashed my gear in crates.

God I miss morrowind, if any game ever deserves a remake, that is one of them.
    Just simple thinks like the hyperlinked journal really sets the game apart from any other, especially modern games with quest markers and fast travelling everywhere.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    I didn't even think to remove an NPC and take their home, maybe a testament to my character. I just stashed my gear in crates.

God I miss morrowind, if any game ever deserves a remake, that is one of them.
    Just simple thinks like the hyperlinked journal really sets the game apart from any other, especially modern games with quest markers and fast travelling everywhere.

Don't forget naked nords standing around in the wilderness.