The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Typing /LOGOUT actually quits the PC client

Galadius
Galadius
✭✭✭
I really cannot expand on the subject line. I got so used to typing /logout that it is faster for me. I would say, 1 out of 20 times it actually quits the PC-NA Client.

Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 15, 2023 5:51PM
You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought about you, if you knew how little they did. - ??
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game crash. I use /logout every time I play and maybe once every couple months it will exit the game instead of taking me back to character select.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Galadius
    Galadius
    ✭✭✭
    This morning cycling thru characters for writs I am 4 out of 5. Thanks.

EDIT: 5 out of 6. I'll stop posting, perhaps I should just logout like a normie. lol
    Edited by Galadius on February 2, 2023 10:52AM
    You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought about you, if you knew how little they did. - ??
  • Galadius
    Galadius
    ✭✭✭
    Today logging out by pressing ESC > LOGOUT then confirming exited me directly to the desktop.
  • Galadius
    Galadius
    ✭✭✭
    Getting really tired of this TBH. No addons, completely removed the folder out of the location.

/logout or logging out the normal way, I find that approximately 60% of the time the game pauses, normally, but then instead of a load screen leading to the Character Selection screen, It simply poofs the game - right to Desktop.

Windows 11, 1.5 month old new rig, PC-NA.

Thanks
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our help article below has troubleshooting to assist with ESO crashing.

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post