Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is there a way to leave daily arrow quests showing and turn the rest off?

CoronHR
CoronHR
✭✭✭✭✭
on other characters, i'm probably not going to do any questing, so i've turned the arrows off. i would, however, like to see the bluish daily quest arrows, but i don't see a way to do that, unless i'm missing something
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on February 14, 2023 3:57AM
PC - EU - Steam client
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There might be addons with the functionality to disable all quest arrows but particular ones, though I don't know for sure.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out Pin Killer: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info190-PinKiller.html

It takes a bit of setting up, but you can use it to hide all other types of quests and leave the dailies.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool, thanks! i saw some other addons in WiseSky's list that i didn't know about (accurate world map, nice!)
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post