Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Possible Nightfall crate in August?

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been trying to get this crate to be a hot topic for some time now not sure if my efforts ever gonna bear any fruit. but I heard that if a crate becomes popular enough it might return to the crown store. so ill say this, Since it will be a full year for the crates last return in August of 2022 I'm hoping it will make a return in August of this year. waiting nearly 2 years for the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang is pretty extreme even if Zos is using the term "Fear of missing out" too much.

I'm sure this whole topic will never be popular enough to have people post lot on it but my very best prayers and wishes to a speedy return of this item to the crown store. in the mean time ill be sitting on having over 16k seals of endeavor for the moment of this crates return.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    today I now have the 16k seals of endeavor for the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang mount. Its a shame that I'm not able to get the mount anytime soon. I hope this crate returns sometime this year.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crates usually take longer than a year to return (more like two years it seems), but I think there have been exceptions. Maybe one of the new crate seasons will have a mount you like even more. :)