Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to level vampire skill line?

Biscuit_290
Biscuit_290
✭✭✭
Grinded from level 5 to 13 (char level) after getting the skill but vamp line's only gone to half of level 1. Why on earth is it this slow? Even fighters guild was easier. What am I doing wrong? I have the only one skill I unlocked slotted and use it every time.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 10, 2023 7:38PM
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire skill line levels with you. When last I did it (starting vampire at level 4), the skill line was maxed around the time I reached character level 45.

That being said - because it levels with you, it will level faster on max level characters, because you generally get more XP for everything on level 50. But when starting vampire early, yes it's very slow.
    Edited by feyii on February 10, 2023 12:49PM
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slott vampire skill lines on your skill bar and kill everything use a XP scroll
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be a vampire and it'll level up. Also the higher your level the more experience you get so getting vampire that early on is going to level up really slowly
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can get a clearer picture of your vampire leveling with this addon if you're on PC https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info377-VampireInfo.html

When I leveled my vampires I just used used vampire skills as an organic part of my overland combat rotation and it progressed rather quickly.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I just slotted them and forgot about it. Went on grinding and slowly it got to 7 now. Should have just contracted it on an old character in the first place.