Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How would you link items like this on ps4

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
I’ve asked the people that do this and they ignore me, I see people link skins saying they’ll do the run for them like wts x skin/x skin/ x skin/ and you can cycle through just like the picture below. What are the commands or codes to link items like this so to not fill the chat up with spam.

okddn8rnoe10.jpeg
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the PC, its as simple as right clicking on the item and hitting link in chat (on collectibles, materials, gear, achievements), but i dont use a controller so i have no idea how it would be done on the gamepad UI or for consoles lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its a cut and paste feature. My guess would be they have a keyboard because its cumbersome to do with just the controller. But here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOVM77HUIgM