Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What video settings do you decorators use? Grass on or off? Max or lower?

goddess2015
goddess2015
✭✭✭
Not sure if this has been asked before, but I wonder what video settings you decorators use? I have mine on Maximum. A few of my friends use max settings and a few use lower settings. Some even turn grass off completely. I'm just wondering what setting you fellow decorators use and if you think it matters. I love to decorate the outdoors, and I have lush gardens, rocks, trees, shrubs, statuary etc. I have turned my grass off to view my homes, to get an idea of what others may see, and I feel they are so bare to me, but my friends say that's not so, even the ones who have lower settings. Should I decorate with grass off first, for those with lower settings, then turn it on for myself. Or just not stress over it and get over the fact that they may see my spaces differently? I'm just curious of other opinions. Thanks in advance for reading or posting. =)
~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~
  • Kadzra
    Kadzra
    ✭✭
    We had a Garden-Contest lately and that was one of the big questions. It turned out that most of the people who entered didnt cared about it. I know that some people have grass of, especially the people who like to do more architecture-heavy builds. But i am sure that most people have grass on, mostly because they dont know that you can make it disappear. So relax an enjoy your garden :smile:
    Kadzra
  • goddess2015
    goddess2015
    ✭✭✭
    Kadzra wrote: »
    We had a Garden-Contest lately and that was one of the big questions. It turned out that most of the people who entered didnt cared about it. I know that some people have grass of, especially the people who like to do more architecture-heavy builds. But i am sure that most people have grass on, mostly because they dont know that you can make it disappear. So relax an enjoy your garden :smile:
    Kadzra

Thank you so much for that post. I feel reassured and can't wait to finish my newest garden!
    ~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Off