Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Crown Store Showcase- February 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
6ab26rhpvk3o.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- February 2023"

"Discover a host of fantastical and outlandish treasures coming to the in-game Crown Store in February 2023!"

As always, please note any crown store requests below. We'll pass these along to our teams for future consideration.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on February 28, 2023 4:47PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll definitely be looking forward to the Clockwork God and Maormer furnishing packs (plz add playable Maormer). Factotum polymorph returning is good, too. And I'm happy to see a customized action in the crown store as opposed to a crate!

As for requests, I'd love to see the Wild Hunt and the Dragonscale crates return. To a lesser extent, also the Frost Atronach crates. And usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, there are some costumes and emotes here that I want. Very nice.

And if we're taking requests here, how about a meditation emote? Abnur Tharn uses one during the Elsweyr storyline. If you're feeling extra generous, how about the floating meditation with extra arms that Lyranth does near the end of the Deadlands story?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m happy to see Sweetwater Cascades return! I didn’t have the means to get it on release but it’s a beautiful property and I’m happy I’ll be able to get it this next month! :)

I would like to see the Nazaray arms pack return, but I’m not expecting that will be soon. Other than that, I’m excited to move past High Isle and see all sorts of cool stuff from the next DLC and chapter!!!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game!

Agreed! A hair dye pack is long overdue! Hopefully the option to hide shoulders is the first of many long-requested cosmetic upgrades coming this year! :smiley:
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll definitely be looking forward to the Clockwork God and Maormer furnishing packs (plz add playable Maormer).

I agree on the playable Maormer. I think I'm going to have to buy 2 of these Maormer furnishing packs for that cool statue and enough furniture for a new house.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because of the year theme, eventually I’d like Tel Galen to return. Buuuuuut not too soon! Maybe after the chapter release or after a crown sale. (Maybe mid-July…?)

Edit: Also I made a post in a different sub-forum, but could we get a return of the email sign up promotion for the inferno dwarven spider pet? I missed that the last few times and would like another shot to get it!
    Edited by HappyTheCamper on February 2, 2023 3:33PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, Maormer furnishings and Aldmeri Grotto. Oof, that's hard to pass up. I've got a Maormer character I want to make (though I'd love if we had a good skin so I didn't have to use a Dunmer in cosplay), so that's gonna be expensive. And I'll also join in on the playable Maormer - I always thought of myself as a TES purist, but I will totally look the other way if we got a Maormer race. I would be totally happy if it was a barely-changed version of Altmer with maybe the Argonian swim speed passive. Heck, I'd even be happy if we just got a plain blueish-silvery-white Maormer skin that I could put on an Altmer and just go with that (but pls the ears as Major Adornments then).

Always love to see hairstyles coming out. Hairstyles and personalities are my kryptonite. I can never have enough of those. Yeah, I got this one already, but I can't wait to get any new ones the team ends up making.

Pity about Sanguine not getting an artifact style for his summoning day though. His and Meridia's (from last month) are the only two Princes whose artifact styles still aren't in the game; we've got the other 15. Really would like if we could see those, but it's now a whole nother year before their summoning days come back that we have a chance to see their artifacts to complete the collection.

Also the rerun of Sentinel, while it's nice, is a bit of a disappointment that we're not seeing a new one in addition. We still haven't seen the arms packs for Stone Husk, Magma Incarnate, Kargaeda, Archdruid Devyric, and the Euphotic Gatekeeper. I get the latter two are very recent dungeons, but I am dying to get Devy's to release to see what that looks like and to get that helm page. Also really still hoping the 1H weapon in the Stone Husk pack is going to be a lightsaber-looking sword that has no blade when sheathed.

But on that note of arms packs and crown crates, we are at the point where there are a lot of old ones, so it would be nice if we could get a consistent rerelease schedule, like maybe the standard month/quarter new releases in addition to one or two week-long rereleases during each month.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still eagerly waiting for you guys to bring out the Kargaeda Arms Pack with Coral Aerie... been waiting since about October/November. :(
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see iron atro or ayleid crates make a return
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    I’m happy to see Sweetwater Cascades return! I didn’t have the means to get it on release but it’s a beautiful property and I’m happy I’ll be able to get it this next month! :

Agreed.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh, Maormer furnishings and Aldmeri Grotto. Oof, that's hard to pass up. I've got a Maormer character I want to make (though I'd love if we had a good skin so I didn't have to use a Dunmer in cosplay), so that's gonna be expensive. And I'll also join in on the playable Maormer - I always thought of myself as a TES purist, but I will totally look the other way if we got a Maormer race. I would be totally happy if it was a barely-changed version of Altmer with maybe the Argonian swim speed passive. Heck, I'd even be happy if we just got a plain blueish-silvery-white Maormer skin that I could put on an Altmer and just go with that (but pls the ears as Major Adornments then).

Always love to see hairstyles coming out. Hairstyles and personalities are my kryptonite. I can never have enough of those. Yeah, I got this one already, but I can't wait to get any new ones the team ends up making.

Yes and yes
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the Ayleid Crates in the spring... I've not had a chance yet to collect the Cherry Blossom Anadem. And it's so spring-ish.

Also would love to see the Treethane Ceremonial Dress in the store!
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please @ZOS_Kevin can we get back the Hunter's Glade home into the store ?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need the Mind-Shriven skin, please, for my new character concept. :blush: