The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Revealing Flare & Inner Light not Preventing NBs from Immediately Returning to Cloak/Invisibility

Caribou77
Caribou77
✭✭✭✭✭
Revealing Flare & Inner Light both state the following:

"Exposed enemies cannot return to stealth or invisibility for 4 seconds."

However, Nightblades who are exposed by either skill are able to immediately use Shadow Cloak to return to invisibility. There is no 4-second delay as stated in the skill descriptions.

Please fix this as soon as possible, as it is pervasively used in PVP.

Thank you
Edited by Caribou77 on January 25, 2023 5:04PM
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly when I'm revealed, I sometimes can't get back to stealth fo some time.

I see this alot myself yet I'm not able to do it, so I'm wondering how they are pulling it off. I also see lots or sorcs and Templars doing it, so perhaps it has more to do ith potions than cloak.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same with Camo Hunter. Radiant Magelight (not Inner Light) seems to function properly, but its passive that prevents stun from stealth works like 70% of the time.
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for confirming. NBs are conspicuously silent on this thread. 😁
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think maybe the nightblades just haven't gotten here ye--- *SHINK* OH GOD EVERYBODY ROLL DODGE ROLL DODGE ROLL daaAAAaaaahhh....
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job on the sound effect. ;)

I sometimes wonder if NB mains are a bit sly in RL. They seem to be in the forums.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on this? Camo Hunter definitely do not give stealth prevention. Only Radiant Magelight seem to work as intended
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No news. I put in this bug report a month ago, and have not had any response from anyone with ZOS. What do I need to do to make that happen?
  • KilianDermoth
    KilianDermoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ignore it and play Nightblade, it's the way how ESOs PVP was designed to play.

Be a tank, be a nightblade or be dead.