The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stonefalls-City at the Spire

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
On an earlier run I missed the quest City at the Spire. I'd like to know what caused the quest to get missed. A google search doesn't seem to be obvious. Is it as simple as'discovering' the city? as it turning in a quest I shouldn't have? I feel like before turning north to General's Demise quest I may have seen a quest update and done something at Kragenmoor but I've no idea what.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its the quest I'm thinking of, you need to complete the quests to the North, in Fort Virak. You should then get a prompt to meet someone just outside kragenmoor. Also. Make sure to complete the other Kragenmoor quest - I don't think it's essential but do it just in case
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    There should be a quest from Fort Virak when you finish it that sends you to Kragenmoor, but it never fires. Just go to Kragenmoor and speak to the soldiers at the bottom of the hill and they'll set you on course.
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think you can do Kragenmoor main quest before General's demise. but there are other quests there that can be done.
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the replying. I can pick up the quest in Kragenmoor no problem, but something has stopped me from getting that specific quest (City at the Spire) and I was hoping someone knew what action I must have taken to not get it to fire. The only thing I can think of is I may have used the wayshrine there and turned in a quest near there. I know I ahve a house there in Kragemoor.
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recently encountered the same issue with not being able to get the pointer quest 'City at the Spire'... did a bunch of googling and it seems that if you've already 'discovered' Kragenmoor, then the quest to send you there doesn't trigger... even if all you've done is enter the area or use the wayshrine.

As has already been mentioned, one can just head to Kragenmoor and pick up the quest chain there, even without the pointer.
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    That was what I feared as well. and this has literally paralyzed me ;) (In fairness, real life is a bit rough right now, so I'm taking it out on pixels!).
    I'm starting a new Summerset toon and was going to be a bit more slow wandering around and seeing the sights but now I'm like, what will I lock myself out of by veering two inches to the left?! Yes, I'm well aware that these are pointer only quests, but everyone has their jam and mine is obsessing about questing ;)
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    This quest is still bugged. If you really want to get the "transition" XP/Gold from this quest then.

Once you get "To Fort Virak" go north to Sulfur Pools, Hrogar's Hold, Lukiul Uxith and finally Fort Virak.

Two things you must not do ... do not go left on Ashen Road ... do not do Heimlyn Keep.

Hope this help.
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.