The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Top 3 character

yadibroz
yadibroz
✭✭✭
Who is the top 3 character to main who is better for both pvp and ovp and have good healing,over time and direct attack skills?
My oppion are
Warden,Necromancer and Sorcerer and other 3 need some skills rework but mostly necromancer need a skill rework still.
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    yadibroz wrote: »
    Who is the top 3 character to main who is better for both pvp and ovp and have good healing,over time and direct attack skills?
    My oppion are
    Warden,Necromancer and Sorcerer and other 3 need some skills rework but mostly necromancer need a skill rework still.

Pve I mean as well
  • Elendir2am
    Elendir2am
    ✭✭✭✭
    DK -good at PvP as well as at PvE (tank and DD)
    NB - top in PvP, they have use in PvE as healer or if ranged DD is needed.
    Warden - good in PvP, good PvE healer, but low DPS as DD.
    Necro - weak in PvP, good in PvE (all roles)
    Sorcerer - average in PvP (need to use specific skill to be average and not weak), PvE can be range DD in few trials but it is best in dummy humping.
    Templar - average in PvP (same as sorc, only because some specific skills), average in PvE (all roles).
    Edited by Elendir2am on February 5, 2023 8:33AM
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yadibroz wrote: »
    My oppion are

sorcs and necros, dks are not even mentioned, really interesting your opinion
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are my ranks based on role type

Tanks: Warden, DK, NB, Necro, Templar and Sorc
    Healers: Warden, Necro, DK, NB, Templar and Sorc
    DPS: NB, DK, Necro, StamDen, StamSorc, Warden, Templar, and MagSorc
    PVP: DK, NB, Warden, Sorc, Necro, and Templar

I main a templar and I feel with all of the updates done over time and nothing really being given to the Templar the class that was once a must have as a healer can now be regulated to pretty much a statue on your shelf until the devs finally decide to really balance out all classes appropriately.
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Elendir2am wrote: »
    DK -good at PvP as well as at PvE (tank and DD)
    NB - top in PvP, they have use in PvE as healer or if ranged DD is needed.
    Warden - good in PvP, good PvE healer, but low DPS as DD.
    Necro - weak in PvP, good in PvE (all roles)
    Sorcerer - average in PvP (need to use specific skill to be average and not weak), PvE can be range DD in few trials but it is best in dummy humping.
    Templar - average in PvP (same as sorc, only because some specific skills), average in PvE (all roles).

You right especially about necromancer but warden is decent like to me warden is the most balance and working skills well class and yes it do need a rework for the assault skill and some ice skills but other than that is great but necromancer need lot of rework.