The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Happened to Whitestrake's Mayhem?

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tendrielle wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    To reiterate, Whitestrake's Mayhem is just being pushed to a later date and we will have two events this year. Not cancelled. On that note, I wanted to provide an update. Gina shared on ESO live that we will have more information on Monday on this. So please keep an eye out for that.

On the watch :smile:

And by the way, postponing it makes total sense to me to assure PvP is running smoothly (on new servers, with new code pieces) before doing the megatest with mayhem

Population caps don't change during the events. And each campaign is it's own instance, unlike regular zones.... where you might have 10,000 people killing dragons in 100 instances during an event in Elsweyr. So the servers aren't going to be under a lot of extra stress during PvP events.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Matt just posted more information about this here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/626586/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Matt just posted more information about this here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/626586/

Thanks for the update Gina! Looks like basically what we suspected. Shame to not get a firmer date on when we'll actually get the event though but I understand that it's difficult to rework schedules like this.
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't PVP often but really enjoy MYM/Whitestrake. I am disappointed to hear this.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused why everybody is disappointed. Sounds reasonable to me-- and I'm grateful that MYM will be happening twice still. I appreciate the work it takes to juggle these multiple important things and make them all still happen. Good job, and thank you.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    I'm confused why everybody is disappointed. Sounds reasonable to me-- and I'm grateful that MYM will be happening twice still. I appreciate the work it takes to juggle these multiple important things and make them all still happen. Good job, and thank you.

Yep, I'm looking forward to the event, and would rather it be held later and run smoother than be held sooner and run poorer.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did not see a timetable for PS NA server upgrades, are they happening?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Yes, it will still happen; we just don't have an estimated date for the maintenance yet. We'll keep you posted!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, it will still happen; we just don't have an estimated date for the maintenance yet. We'll keep you posted!

At this point I will assume that the PvP event will happen before we get our upgrade then, since there is no date yet.

Tonight in Gray Host the lag was so bad that no skills were usable during keep capture and defense. I couldn’t even get lightning from to work on my sorc.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA