The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Necrom

OldMagSorc
Hi All,
Not sure if Necrom will be free with ESO Plus but guessing you need to purchase it?
thank you in advance.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 28, 2023 3:10PM
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to buy the new chapter
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chapters (like Necrom) are never included in ESO+.

The Q1, Q3, and Q4 DLCs are included in the subscription. Although this year they've announced they aren't doing a Q3 DLC, and instead of the Q4 DLC being a new zone as per usual, it's a new endless dungeon instead. Just so you're informed on the year ahead before purchasing things.
  • OldMagSorc
    Thank you both. Much appreciated.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe chapters are included in ESO+, but not until the following year, when the next chapter is released.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe chapters are included in ESO+, but not until the following year, when the next chapter is released.

The zone from the Chapter is included in ESO Plus the following year, not the Chapter. Where this becomes important is with non-zone things like new classes. Necromancer is sold separately and does not come with the ESO Plus access to the Northern Elsweyr zone. I expect Arcanist will be the same way.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does High Isle come with ESO+ ?or will it after June .
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does High Isle come with ESO+ ?or will it after June .

I expect High Isle and Amenos, the zones, to be included in ESO Plus starting in June. The card game will probably be treated the same as Antiquities from Greymoor.
    Edited by Elsonso on February 4, 2023 5:35PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP's question regarding the Necrom Chapter being answered, we will now close this discussion from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.