The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Grim Harlequin Crates

LesserCircle
LesserCircle
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a request for this crate season to come back at some point soon please. Any dev reading o:) I really want to spend some money on this one, the radiant apex mounts are amazing and I've seen people with the maniacal jester personality and I really need that.
  • aluminuum
    aluminuum
    I wish they'd bring this crate back this year, but highly doubt it. I wish they'd also bring back the chitinous weapon pack and armor set. Now I have to wait at least another year to be able to get the armor :(
    Edited by aluminuum on October 3, 2022 11:15PM
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have enough Crowns for 45 loot crates. Just bring this Personality back.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really love for these to come back, I have enough seals for one of the mounts @ZOS_Kevin could you add this one too to the list please? :smile:
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they won't bring them back anytime soon as I wouldn't know if going with the Dark Delirium Senche or the Trickster Death hound.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭
    aluminuum wrote: »
    I wish they'd bring this crate back this year, but highly doubt it. I wish they'd also bring back the chitinous weapon pack and armor set. Now I have to wait at least another year to be able to get the armor :(

I got the Chitinous chest armour back then. Still my favourite to use on absolutely anyone. Definitely would like the opportunity to finish the set.
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was seriously hoping on getting my hands on the chitinous set, I missed it for like a week last time. @ZOS_Kevin please?