The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Claw-Dance style pages?

JumboWheat01
JumboWheat01
✭✭
Just checking to see if it's my normally poor RNG or if it's one of those "intentinally rare" drop rates, as I've not gotten a page yet.
Echoes from the west, great hammers will fall...
Under high rocks all will answer the call...
Bring us your arms, pariahs of yore...
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten three so far - all three have been the belt page.

Very disappointed with the drop rates on these things as well.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i think ive gotten 6.

edit: a couple might have been from a second account. they're just chillin in the guild bank atm.
    Edited by SpacemanSpiff1 on January 30, 2023 7:07PM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 pages + 1 dup
    PC EU
  • JumboWheat01
    JumboWheat01
    ✭✭
    So just my typically poor RNG, alright then.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only gotten one. :'(

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gotten two so far
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get any my first two days.

I'm doing my standard open-boxes-until-it-drops-then-wait-until-the-same-time-the-next-day and I finally got some Saturday and Sunday, and I've got a lot of boxed piling up now. Seems to be working like the Skyrim event did - dropping, but really low rate.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get any my first two days.

I'm doing my standard open-boxes-until-it-drops-then-wait-until-the-same-time-the-next-day and I finally got some Saturday and Sunday, and I've got a lot of boxed piling up now. Seems to be working like the Skyrim event did - dropping, but really low rate.

Same here. Mind that I haven’t been grinding Dragons all day (in favor of running some DLC dungeons during the Free Trial), so that may have been a factor.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten one every day in like the first 1-3 boxes, so I assumed it had a pretty decent drop rate.

...probably jinxed myself now.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On Xbox/NA, I've gotten 1 page each day except for yesterday. I went ahead and bought a couple of pages on the cheap because I don't feel like stressing over not getting pages due to drops.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 pages in 5 days so far.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 so far, 2 on the first day and 1 each day after that. I assumed the drop rate was actually pretty high this time around. I guess I must have just been lucky.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 12 pages on 3 accounts, so for the 6 days of Event it is like 4 per account so far. Or 2 pages per 3 days per account.
    Not playing a lot - just 6 dragons for 2 tickets a day on each of my accounts.
    PC EU
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have to check my two mains (PC NA and PC EU) to see how many I've gotten, but I think it's 2 unique pages on EU and 3 on NA, with a few duplicates as well.

Make sure you harvest resource nodes and kill overland mobs in addition to doing the dailies, because some of the pages I've gotten were from purple event coffers found that way.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've gotten three different pages (chest, boots and head) after doing the two daily quests for four days on one character. So RNG's not that bad during this event in my experience.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing the bare minimum (just enough to get both tickets) I got 3 pages including 1 duplicate. On the bright side they will probably be cheap to buy off of guild shops, so in a way other people's good RNG also benefits you.
    PC EU
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drop rate feels very poor for me as well.
    5 pages so far, 2 duplicates. grinding boxes every day since event started. :/
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tenthirty2 wrote: »
    The drop rate feels very poor for me as well.
    5 pages so far, 2 duplicates. grinding boxes every day since event started. :/

These events are 100% not worth grinding if you don't enjoy them. It's better to spend your time playing in a way that you enjoy and then just buying the pages on the cheap at the end of the event. With the exception of the Ebonsteel, most of the style pages have been plentiful and cheap at the end of each event.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got helmets three times, plus boots and epaulets. On the first day, the page dropped from the golden box, which I saw as a good omen. Naturally, I should've known better and during the following days, I had to open on average at least 10 purples to get a page. Today I opened 20 and got nothing. RNGeesus burnout is real.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gotten 2.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely hate to bring this up, but I’d like to just for sample purposes.

I actually have had great success with the style pages this event. I’ve gotten one per day at least, and they’ve all been unique with the exception of a few repeats. I felt like this event finally had a good drop trade but maybe this is just my event! I’ve done them in the past and never gotten outfit drops after farming all day.
  • JumboWheat01
    JumboWheat01
    ✭✭
    I've just got my first one myself. This is standard RNG for me, though, so I'm not surprised others are doing well.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I actually have had great success with the style pages this event. I’ve gotten one per day at least, and they’ve all been unique with the exception of a few repeats. I felt like this event finally had a good drop trade but maybe this is just my event! I’ve done them in the past and never gotten outfit drops after farming all day.

This has been my experience. The past few events, style page drop rates were ABYSMAL for me. This event, I've usually gotten one per day with only a day or two of getting snubbed. Seems improved this time around.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three here, two belts and one other.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had quite poor luck this event. One page so far NA, 2 EU
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have gotten three so far - all three have been the belt page.

I also got three of the belts XD
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • guilds4war
    guilds4war
    Soul Shriven
    I've recieved 7 Claw-Dance style pages over the first 7 days of the event. I've gotten 3 Jacks, 2 Belts and 2 Helmets. I was able to trade 2 of my extras for Arm Cops and Guards, but most people I spoke to told me they kept recieving the same pages. Is it possible the Gamemasters want us to trade with eachother or use our event tickets? I did the following 5 daily quests every day: (Ri'hirr, Nisuzi, Bruccius Baenius, Guybert Flaubert and Dirge Truptor) and Chizbari the Chipper or Battlereeve Tanerline most days. To clarify: I am fine with the drop rate, I am unhappy with the randomness.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received more duplicates this event than any of the past events as well. I hope this is not a new trend.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This has been my experience. The past few events, style page drop rates were ABYSMAL for me. This event, I've usually gotten one per day with only a day or two of getting snubbed. Seems improved this time around.

I also had the feeling that they might have upped the RNG a bit from previous events, either in response to complaints about the RNG during previous events, or possibly due to the fact that this is the first event of a new year and hence we need to buy as many as 4 pet fragments and 1 morphing fragment in addition to any style pages or other things.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have bought most of mine from the guild stores.

I wait until the next day to open both gold and purple boxes but I can still open a dozen or more and still get no style pages. It’s okay I guess since the price of the pages has come way down due to how many are in traders.

Still seems like someone who plays all day and knows about the cooldown should be getting better loot.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA