The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Which zone feels the least populated to you and why?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious. PS4 NA btw.

I've been going back and completing all the achievements that I can (except fishing which I just cannot do lol). This has been taking me back to zones I have not spent lots of time in for quite a while. I''ve recently been completing the Deadlands and Northern Elsweyr achievements and in both of those zones it's rare to run into anyone else except while in the major towns. I've spent the last week in Deadlands and when encountering a wandering world boss I've let everyone know in zone chat and nobody is interested or nobody is in the zone. I've managed to get one kill on one WWB due to this.

That got me thinking as to why I myself just don't care for either zone. My personal opinion for one reason is the lack or positioning of wayshrines and really just not any desirable drops . The portals in both of these zones are not close to anything that you might be after in the non-town parts of the zones. Another reason is just not a lot of good loot to be had in either zone. Dragons in NE do drop a few good things but they take so darn long to spawn and it's a run to get there, plus add to the fact that during non-events it takes while for anyone else to show up to help.

• Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently (last autumn) got back into the game after years off, I started to do the content I had missed out on, I left after markath. So I got to blackwood, which is just a ghost town and a boring lazy crafted area, and then deadlands.
    I had no issue finding people to do daily quests in either area. In deadlands I didn't see anyone around in the zone other than for the daily quests though there were always people in the main cities.
    On the other hand, wrothgar, there is nobody there at all, I don't see anyone in the zone, don't see anyone in the city.

I do have an issue with both blackwood and deadlands as I want to do the portals and havocrels for the achievements but cannot find anyone in the zone to help out.
    I am hoping an event is gonna happen this year.