Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long does ZOS take to answer tickets re: Mac issues?

Stille_desAethers
I submitted a ticket around 2 weeks ago. Still no reply.

It is the second ticket I have submitted in 2.5 years, so I am definitely not harassing them. Does it typically take this long?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 21, 2023 2:14PM
Aus der Engel Ordnungen is a bald, bespectacled, Dunmer vampire with an affection for Dwarven tech. She cannot hear you scream. "For beauty really is nothing but the beginning of terror..."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get the Bot Mail that says they got the ticket? Reply to that and say the issue still exists. Repeat until you get someone with a beating heart...
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Stille_desAethers
    thanks, i guess i'll do that.

my patience with their silence on mac has worn so thin...
    Aus der Engel Ordnungen is a bald, bespectacled, Dunmer vampire with an affection for Dwarven tech. She cannot hear you scream. "For beauty really is nothing but the beginning of terror..."
  • denisclairetneb18_ESO
    Until they change course on support of AS Macs, consider they have abandoned MacOS. It's an attrition war now.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stille_desAethers

What is your current ticket number?

We can check on the ticket status and provide an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stille_desAethers
    h7iuledgj09y.png

@ZOS_Bill this is what happens. Perhaps I should try resubmitting without attaching files.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stille_desAethers

We have sent you a forum PM to further help with finding your ticket.
    Staff Post
  • Stille_desAethers
    Thanks, @ZOS_Bill

I was finally able to get my foot in the door, so to speak, by submitting a ticket with no attachments. I received a ticket number and now the issue is being escalated to the proper team.

I don't believe any of my previous tickets (the ones without ticket numbers) ever made it through.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stille_desAethers

I'm glad to hear the new ticket was created successfully! If you need any updates please feel free to post the ticket number here.
    Staff Post
  • Stille_desAethers
    Thanks, @ZOS_Bill

I finally got the answers I was looking for. Hooray!

The site seems not to process tickets with attachments very well...

It is already onerous to write and re-write a ticket with proper documentation and attachments. Worst of all, it wasn't even clear that my submissions would never see human eyes. This was the case with both Safari and Chrome.

I eventually just copied and saved my inputs and quasi spammed them through the ticket interface– without the necessary attachments– before finally getting through. Then the response was swift, and I was able to submit attachments throughout the ensuing discussion.

Just leaving this for reference.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and letting us know your ticket was answered. As the situation has been resolved, we will now close this thread from further posts.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.