Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can log into forums but not main site

MannedYeti
My login info is the same for the main site and the forums but I can't log into the main site to reconnect my account with my twitch account and I don't remember the answer to the dang security question. Anyone have any ideas on what's up or what to try?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 31, 2023 2:20PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Are you coming up with any errors?
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MannedYeti
    Not anymore I was getting the contact administrator errors earlier when trying but now it just tells me my password or username is incorrect but both the main site and forums login info is the same and saved in my phones autofill and the forums worked fine, the main site did not and I could not reset it because I don't know the answer to my security question lol. I just want my twitch drops lol
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MannedYeti

If you are unable to answer your secret question, you should contact Customer Support by using this form and select the issue, "No longer have access / can't remember email on account." This will prompt you to provide all the information our support agents will need to assist you in getting your information updated.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MannedYeti
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @MannedYeti

If you are unable to answer your secret question, you should contact Customer Support by using this form and select the issue, "No longer have access / can't remember email on account." This will prompt you to provide all the information our support agents will need to assist you in getting your information updated.

I got it all squared away now, still don't know my answer to my secret question lol don't even remember setting that as my question but I was able to get logged in. Thank you
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Great!

We are glad to hear back that you can now login. As this situation is now resolved, we are going to close the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.