The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can not login to game or account despite having my passwords and e-mail

DDiggler
DDiggler
✭✭✭
Hello,

Please read from beginning to end

I can not login to the game.

I have access to my e-mail. I HAVE access to my account by the twitch link i created and i CAN change my password, but i CAN NOT login using the password i just set.

When i try to login to my account with my username and password, i see "too many login attempts"(despite not having any login attempts previously) and it asks me to answer a security question which i certainly dont remember setting at all. Can not change the security question either because it asks the same thing.

I CAN NOT log in to the game, i see the error "This computer is not authorized..." The error message says a code has been sent to my email. Several hours have passed and there is no code.
Same computer and IP address i have been using. First time i am seeing this message.

Note that i can enter my email, my account(using twitch link), and forum account

I can not open a support ticket because account recovery options direct me to some generic pages

I want to log into my account and into the game pls. Thank you